There couldn’t be any better costume that what my nephew chose this year…a Brazilian Futebol Player. My cup runneth over!
November 20, 2007
I’m a proud aunt
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20th, 2007 at 10:29 and tagged with Brasil, Family, Random Thoughts and posted in Random Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “I’m a proud aunt”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @WildJunket: RT @Treksplorer: Could the #Israel National Trail be the world's most epic trek? buff.ly/12TK4PQ #travel #hiking #mi… 2 hours ago
- @ChaimGoldberg just watched the video on channel 2 news :) 2 hours ago
- Definitely one of my favorites!! #Israel http://t.co/bpq39p1kxy 1 day ago
- @JenMaidenberg so true! 1 day ago
- @Or_Lee_Kaidar soooo sad. And seeing kids at the schools being pulled out for me was the hardest. 1 day ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I? @ngie on Who am I?
Popular topicsBeach Bible blogging Books Botswana Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Death Family Fashion Food Friends Furlough Health Hebrew Holidays Homeless Israel Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Music Newsletters Photography Pictures Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion School Stress Sudanese Tel Aviv Travel War Weather Writing
- 74,246 hits