I don’t think I’ve walked this much in one day since…..never! I walked everywhere today from North Tel Aviv all the way down to Jaffa and around there. My feet are begging for a break, since I’ll be walking throughout Jerusalem for the next 2 days. How did the disciples do it???? Yikes!
August 16, 2008
Word of the day: EXHAUSTED
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 16th, 2008 at 12:20 and tagged with Feet, Random Thoughts, Travel, Walking and posted in Furlough, Random Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 Responses to “Word of the day: EXHAUSTED”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Wow! Prayers for OKlahoma!“@DanGordon: A picture a friend sent leaving Moore. He is okay. #oklahoma #tornado http://t.co/ztbUgPh4ck” 4 hours ago
- RT @haaretzcom: BREAKING: Four #Israelis dead, reports of others held hostage in Bank Hapoalim robbery in Be'er Sheva htz.li/10HCZia 15 hours ago
- 💙💙 “@WildJunket: Staying Afloat: The Power of The Dead Sea - #travel tinyurl.com/b45cox7” 1 day ago
- It's just lovely reading all the reports of #Syria threatening my beloved #TelAviv 😳 1 day ago
- Shabbat Shalom friends! Have a wonderful weekend! 😊 3 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I? @ngie on Who am I?
Popular topicsBeach Bible blogging Books Botswana Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Death Family Fashion Food Friends Furlough Health Hebrew Holidays Homeless Israel Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Music Newsletters Photography Pictures Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion School Stress Sudanese Tel Aviv Travel War Weather Writing
- 74,223 hits