I am sitting here, watching the news on TV, with all the coverage of the Israeli ground troops entering Gaza as I type: not only on the Israeli channels, but literally EVERY news channel from all around the world. It’s starting to sink in that I am only 1 1/2 hours away from what is going on…
January 3, 2009
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 at 23:18 and tagged with Gaza, Hamas, Israel, News, War and posted in In the News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Reality Check”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Good morning indeed! Rockets Crazy close to my house in #Telaviv! #IsraelUnderFire #israel http://t.co/NwFcv9C9qI 6 minutes ago
- My love for #Israel 💙 Yes, I'm staying here... israelibliss.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/yes… #IsraelUnderFire 1 day ago
- My Personal Post: Yes, I'm staying here... wp.me/p2Wcsx-9s #israel #israelunderfire 1 day ago
- 💙😊 “@MikeBloomberg: The U.S. flight restrictions are a mistake that hands Hamas an undeserved victory and should be lifted immediately” 2 days ago
- Luv it! #NYC mayor, Michael Bloomberg flying to #Israel on @ELALUSA to protest the ban!! 💙💙 m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-pol… 2 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Yury on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 77,301 hits