I am sitting here, watching the news on TV, with all the coverage of the Israeli ground troops entering Gaza as I type: not only on the Israeli channels, but literally EVERY news channel from all around the world. It’s starting to sink in that I am only 1 1/2 hours away from what is going on…
January 3, 2009
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 at 23:18 and tagged with Gaza, Hamas, Israel, News, War and posted in In the News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Reality Check”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- 1am and were hearing booms all across #Israel... What happened to the ceasefire we r supposed to have?!? #IsraelUnderFire 5 hours ago
- #Hamas publicly executes her own People and the world remains silent. Shameful!! #israel #IsraelUnderFire i24news.tv/en/mobile#cont… 1 day ago
- “Extremely loud in South Tel Aviv! @EJSchorr: Sirens weren't in Tel Aviv proper but that explosion above us was pretty damn loud...” 2 days ago
- @Avishai_Bitton sure, I need to free up some time first. Send me details in a pm :) @imonomy 2 days ago
- Rockets at 3am this morning. 😳 This is what happens when #Hamas has too much free time on their hands. #ceasefire #IsraelUnderFire #Israel 2 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Yury on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 77,327 hits