July 15, 2009
Extreme Close Up
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 10:50 and tagged with Nature, Photographs, Pictures, Tiberius and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Extreme Close Up”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- The weather is matching my mood.. I think we're both in mourning 😢☔️ 8 hours ago
- @MussIDie agree! I'm also American-Israeli, and embarrassed by my own country. 1 day ago
- @JayMinard indeed! Plus calling the only man in the Middle East who stands up against evil, #ChickenShit, is just plain laughable. 1 day ago
- Disgusted right now with this so-called "US Admin" making comments against #Bibi. Some ally #Israel has! 😳 1 day ago
- I Luv turning the clocks back an hour... More sleep = happy morning 😊💗⏰ 4 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Yury on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 77,716 hits