You have to look VERY closely at this picture to be able to pick anything out, but this so resembles my life as of now. This is the view from my window, looking down to the lot below. On the very left is the TV and crowded all around it are little heads of Sudanese men, watching. It is actually a Sudanese bar, and anytime there is a futbol (soccer) game on, they all gather and watch it. Its soooo African style: old couches, chairs, and tables, and junk all around, but no one caring at all. They blast the TV, and if I stand at the window I can see/hear play by play. Its comical is what it is. I apologize for the quality of the picture, but its a last minute IPhone pic. (and its very dark) hehehehe.
March 16, 2010
Capturing Moments: A comical view from my window
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 at 14:25 and tagged with Photos, Pictures, Soccer, Sudanese and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 Responses to “Capturing Moments: A comical view from my window”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Important info for next week. “@StandWithUs: #Israel braces for massive chemical weapons defense drills ow.ly/liykl” 8 hours ago
- 😳“@YaakovLappin: All major news sites now leading with air force chief's warnings of sudden war.” #Israel #Syria 10 hours ago
- RT @WildJunket: RT @Treksplorer: Could the #Israel National Trail be the world's most epic trek? buff.ly/12TK4PQ #travel #hiking #mi… 13 hours ago
- @ChaimGoldberg just watched the video on channel 2 news :) 13 hours ago
- Definitely one of my favorites!! #Israel http://t.co/bpq39p1kxy 1 day ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I? @ngie on Who am I?
Popular topicsBeach Bible blogging Books Botswana Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Death Family Fashion Food Friends Furlough Health Hebrew Holidays Homeless Israel Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Music Newsletters Photography Pictures Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion School Stress Sudanese Tel Aviv Travel War Weather Writing
- 74,250 hits