My friend, K, sent me an email yesterday with 29 Pictures of the Year from National Geographic. They were all AMAZING, of coarse, but these just really got me. How ADORABLE is this:
Tag Archives: Seals
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- @Avishai_Bitton @raffeg @LEGO_Group yes, anything @starwars I'm all about! Add that to a giant Lego structure and I'm golden :) 1 day ago
- Pure awesomeness! “@JudgeDan48: Star Wars Lego Model Is 'World's Largest' news.sky.com/story/1094908/… 1 day ago
- Happy Student Day, #Israel! http://t.co/iDeOmQ9P4n 2 days ago
- @Or_Lee_Kaidar yeah!! What's ur new job??? 2 days ago
- @JayMinard yes the first 3 yes I was here :) 2 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I? @ngie on Who am I?
Popular topicsBeach Bible blogging Books Botswana Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Death Family Fashion Food Friends Furlough Health Hebrew Holidays Homeless Israel Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Music Newsletters Photography Pictures Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion School Stress Sudanese Tel Aviv Travel War Weather Writing
- 74,289 hits