August 8, 2007
Protected: June Newsletter Page 2
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 8th, 2007 at 08:02 and tagged with Life on the Outside, Newsletters and posted in Newsletters. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: 🚨200 rockets have been fired at #Israel from #Gaza this evening. Sirens are still sounding as we tweet this. https://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @HilzFuld: The amount of restraint Israel has shown since leaving Gaza is 100% unparalleled. It’s enough. The government of Gaza has mad… 9 hours ago
- RT @AviMayer: Paris. Toulouse. Brussels. Copenhagen. Jerusalem. Tel Aviv. Kansas City. And now Pittsburgh. Over the past decade, Jews have… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IdoDaniel: In Israel, this Shabbat started with a morning rocket barrage toward #Sderot by the Islamic Jihad, and ends with 8 people ki… 2 weeks ago
- 😱 twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/… 1 month ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,274 hits