The day has finally arrived for our anual conference to begin. We have about 180 people from all the Village Churches around Botswana here for the event. Last night was the opening night…and it was awesome! The presence of God was so strong and powerful. Worship was tremendous, Pastor Jerry spoke with such power, and it was a great start to the week-long activities. But my favorite aspect of the whole night was a dance that the girls (aged from about 10-15) performed at the opening ceremony. They were all dressed in white, with colored sashes. It was so beautiful and breathtaking. The way that African’s dance is incredible! Then at the end, all the boys came down the isles carrying flags of various nations from all over Africa and the world. It was so moving…and I have to admit, tears were flowing 🙂 And this was only Day 1…..more to come!
August 30, 2007
The Outpouring Conference…Day 1
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 30th, 2007 at 06:58 and tagged with Life on the Outside and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “The Outpouring Conference…Day 1”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- 😢😢 twitter.com/israelhatzolah… 1 week ago
- Becoming a Mother: 6 Months Later israelibliss.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/bec… #momlife #baby #motherhood 2 weeks ago
- Hilarious! "I don't know who that was." 🤣😂🤣😂 twitter.com/usatoday/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Traveling Alone with a Newborn: 10 Tips to Get You Through Your Adventure passportinhand.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/tra… #momlife #traveltips #travel #baby 3 weeks ago
- RT @Reuters: Blast kills 19 at UK Ariana Grande concert, police treating as 'terror' reut.rs/2qb9gmU https://t.co/yUmE9lV7y6 1 month ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,674 hits