The Outpouring is such a prophetic name for this conference. There have been healings, deliverances, and multitudes of people being slain in the Spirit. Pearl Kupe, who is an amazing speaker and woman of God, was the guest speaker on Day 3, and Dr. Goodwin again on day 4. He called it the “double annointing” on that day, cuz the Spirit of God was so abundant! I have definately got soooo much out of this conference, and God has blessed us beyond measure with our speakers!!! I am completely exhausted….5 days of running around like crazy, and being physically, emotionally and spiritually drained….but it was totally worth it! But I will end with one note…I am glad this is a once a year event. It might kill me otherwise 🙂
September 2, 2007
Day 3 and 4
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 2nd, 2007 at 10:33 and tagged with Life on the Outside and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 1 day ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 2 days ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 2 days ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 6 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,014 hits