Maybe it’s the knowledge that in a couple of days everyone back home will be celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends….the realization that it officially brings in the holiday season. Maybe its the fact that I’ve been listening to Christmas music for 2 days now. Maybe its the idea of spending the holidays far away from my family, even though its been more of a common denominator than being with them. Maybe its the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, the smells of homebaked cookies, the decorated Christmas trees and lights in each house. Maybe its all those things combined that add up to the one issue: I am homesick!!!
November 20, 2007
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20th, 2007 at 10:21 and tagged with Family, Homesick, My Musings and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Homesick”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 18 hours ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 1 day ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 1 day ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 5 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,013 hits