Friday night was our Bible School graduation. It was so touching. As a teacher, I wore a cap and gown, and participated in the ceremony. It was such a great night. These students have come through amazing feats to participate in the Bible School, and some have even been shunned by their families for leaving the “traditional religion” practices of Africans to become Christians. We had 16 students graduate this year. To be a part of something this special…the investment of African lives and future generations through these students is something I will hold dear to me forever. I have been blessed to be a small part of their training, and I am looking forward to next year when I will be teaching a missions course during the first semester.
December 12, 2007
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 at 10:12 and tagged with Bible School, Life on the Outside and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “LBBI Graduation”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 18 hours ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 1 day ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 1 day ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 5 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,013 hits