I finally arrived in Cape Town today at 5:00pm….and it was like coming home 🙂 Cape Town is so much like Rio, its incredible….the beaches, mountains, scenary etc. Just the smell of the ocean again was a sweet aroma to me. It took around 20 hours of driving in 2 days to arrive, as we drove the “garden route” to see some of the coast and mountains. I am completely “driven out” and I don’t really want to set foot in my car again for a couple of days. We have many things planned while we are here, but my #1 priority is the beach (of course). Now, I need to get some rest and try to sleep early before the activities begin!
December 29, 2007
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 29th, 2007 at 18:43 and tagged with Cape Town, Travel, vacation and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Stay safe, Carolinas!! 🙏 twitter.com/abc/status/104… 4 days ago
- RT @CBSNews: Dolphins are swimming near the shore in North Carolina, as Hurricane Florence pounds the coast with intense wind and rain. htt… 4 days ago
- 💕 Beautifully said. A true hero. #JohnMcCain 💕 twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @EmmanuelNahshon: .@BBCWorld this is a formal complaint by @IsraelMFA .This title is a deliberate misrepresentation of reality ( that’s… 1 month ago
- RT @politicalelle: Media silence on terrorists attacking Israeli children is deafening. Note to terrorist apologists within the mainstream… 1 month ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,202 hits