Today the highlight was going to Bolders Beach with all the penguins. They really are cute little guys, even though their offical name is the jackass penguin….don’t ask me why. You just want to pick one up and put it in your pocket to take home (although I don’t recommend it). It’s hilarious to see them just walking around on the beach next to people laying out and swimming. We also went to the fishermans warf, where I ate calamari (yumm) and drove to some smaller beach towns. It was so awesome to use my new camera to take lots of pics….I never imagined what a difference a good camera makes when taking pictures. It’s like night and day!(click below on the title to see the photos)(Penguins) (I’m too cute!) (Bolders Beach)
December 30, 2007
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 30th, 2007 at 16:53 and tagged with African penguins, Bolders Beach, Cape Town, vacation and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “CT…Day 1”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Both my schools in the Top 5! #MSU & #ASU! 🏀😊 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 5 days ago
- RT @TourGuideAaron: The Western Wall Menorah getting polished up for #Hanukkah https://t.co/DXL1iqu4cC 1 week ago
- RT @USCGJerusalem: 🚨Security Message for U.S. Citizens: We advise U.S. citizens in, or considering travel to, Jerusalem, the West Bank or G… 1 week ago
- And so it begins - multiple rockets just shot into southern Israel. 😳 1 week ago
- RT @LTCPeterLerner: Woke up to see that there were multiple reports of sirens sounding in southern #Israel. Appears that they were triggere… 1 week ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,899 hits