During my sisters visit, I was pulled over for speeding by the radar trap 😦 Unfortunately, this has not been my first time (more like my 4th or 5th), BUT…. fortunately I was able to talk my way out of it! I seem to have a gift for both getting myself pulled over, and receiving a warning instead of a ticket. (I have actually only been given 1 ticket) Either they need to change the speed limit or I need to slow down…..I have a feeling which of the two will have to occur. Oh, and thank you so much, Kristy, for thinking it was funny enough to take a picture of the event! The picture shows me looking at my speed in the radar. They find it necessary to personally show you how much faster you were going than should be.
April 20, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20th, 2008 at 13:22 and tagged with My Musings, Speeding and posted in My Musings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Oops!”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @RealRonHoward: Shooting a scene about desperate and dangerous times in the Galaxy https://t.co/AtNZPOkzFO 1 day ago
- Hurricanes, earthquakes, devastations around the world. Our earth is crying out! 🌎 😢🙏 5 days ago
- RT @IsraeliPM: PM Netanyahu on @POTUS Trump's speech at #UNGA: In over 30 years in my experience w/ the UN I never heard a bolder or more c… 5 days ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: 5 Things This Self-Published Author Did to Sell Over 20,000 Books with Almost No Money | by @RobDircks https://t.co/Y3JI3… 5 days ago
- Wow! 😱 twitter.com/cnn/status/907… 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,759 hits