Nacho chips, salsa, guacamole, margaritas….who could ask for a better fiesta! Have a great one!!!
May 5, 2008
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Monday, May 5th, 2008 at 21:38 and tagged with Cinco de Mayo, Holidays and posted in Holidays. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!!”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- This! 😂😂#GoTS7 twitter.com/badtzti/status… 1 hour ago
- My prayers are with you, #Barcelona! 😢🇪🇸🙏#TerroristAttack 3 days ago
- I don't know what's worse: newborn stage or teething. They both equal no sleep and crying (for both of us) #momlife #teethingbaby 👶🏻😬 5 days ago
- RT @DetroitRedWings: https://t.co/QmSmtdQPLa 1 week ago
- Well, @PSG_inside, mission accomplished. I am watching your game for the first time. #Neymar #PSG #NeymarParisien ⚽️ 🇫🇷 🇧🇷 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,727 hits