Saturday mornings are becoming precious to me. The girls on staff are coming together to have ‘Girl Time’ and Bible Study. We are going through the book, What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, by Lysa Terkeurst. This morning was especially spectacular. We spent 2 1/2 hours together sharing, crying, praying, laughing, and loving each other. There was something really special about our time today that I just cherished in my heart. This is what community should be. Girls: Thanks for your wonderful fellowship!
May 31, 2008
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 31st, 2008 at 16:30 and tagged with Bible Studies, Girls, Lysa Terkeurst, What Happens When Women Say Yes to God and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “What Happens When Women Say Yes to God”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 1 day ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 2 days ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 2 days ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 6 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,019 hits