Today, June 20th, is World Refugee Day. My heart breaks for refugees all over the world, who are growing in number each day. There are literally millions of people living as refugees in other countries, far from family and loved ones or even separated from their families entirely. There is so much more we can be doing for these people, and educating ourselves about the problem is the first step. Please take just a moment out of your day to say a prayer for them and check out the UN Refugee site for more information. It only takes a small, kind gesture of love to change a life.
June 20, 2008
World Refugee Day
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Friday, June 20th, 2008 at 15:26 and tagged with Life, Refugees, UN Refugee Agency, World Refugee Day and posted in Lets Change our World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- This! 😂😂#GoTS7 twitter.com/badtzti/status… 1 hour ago
- My prayers are with you, #Barcelona! 😢🇪🇸🙏#TerroristAttack 3 days ago
- I don't know what's worse: newborn stage or teething. They both equal no sleep and crying (for both of us) #momlife #teethingbaby 👶🏻😬 5 days ago
- RT @DetroitRedWings: https://t.co/QmSmtdQPLa 1 week ago
- Well, @PSG_inside, mission accomplished. I am watching your game for the first time. #Neymar #PSG #NeymarParisien ⚽️ 🇫🇷 🇧🇷 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,727 hits