I’m back to watching Alias again, and this time I’ve sucked 2 more people into my addiction…my sister and nephew. We rented season 3 the other day, and last night started watching it. I had to quickly catch them up on seasons 1 and 2, but after that we were off and running. We stayed up late watching the first 2 discs, and would have watched more if it weren’t for tiredness creeping in. Now my nephew is all about running around with his Nerf guns shooting anything he can, Alias style (or so he claims). Hiding behind walls, creeping around the house, guns in hands, and singing the background music. We are in full training mode here!
June 24, 2008
Back on track (Season 3)
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 24th, 2008 at 08:36 and tagged with Alias, Entertainment, Family, Series, TV and posted in Random Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Back on track (Season 3)”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @RealRonHoward: Shooting a scene about desperate and dangerous times in the Galaxy https://t.co/AtNZPOkzFO 1 day ago
- Hurricanes, earthquakes, devastations around the world. Our earth is crying out! 🌎 😢🙏 5 days ago
- RT @IsraeliPM: PM Netanyahu on @POTUS Trump's speech at #UNGA: In over 30 years in my experience w/ the UN I never heard a bolder or more c… 5 days ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: 5 Things This Self-Published Author Did to Sell Over 20,000 Books with Almost No Money | by @RobDircks https://t.co/Y3JI3… 5 days ago
- Wow! 😱 twitter.com/cnn/status/907… 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,759 hits