Last night I went out to dinner with girlfriends from High School in my hometown. It was so nice to be able to spend the night with them; enjoying conversation, food, and coffee.
July 12, 2008
Girls Night Out
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 12th, 2008 at 09:54 and tagged with Friends, Girls, High School, Life and posted in Furlough. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Girls Night Out”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- I caved! Turned on the #ChristmasMusic today! 🎄 https://t.co/bGZlst1l4R 20 hours ago
- Binge watching #TheCrown. Did anyone else besides The Queen not smoke back then? 👑 💨 1 week ago
- RT @TVisionBlog: How to Build a Strong Online Presence for Your Business (Part 5) by @moweezle b2c.news/CEHokw via @B2Community 1 week ago
- I totally need the #StrangerThings2 soundtrack! Music to my ears. 🎶 2 weeks ago
- RT @tigers: For someone who has earned several honors over his career, we know this one is special. Congrats @JustinVerlander. 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,855 hits