I haven’t posted in a while, but I just haven’t had the words. I was in Minnesota visiting with family, sharing about Africa, and catching up on old times. It was an emotional trip for many reasons, and I think it took a lot out of me. Monday, the morning we were leaving, I woke up with a horrible, burning throat. We had 11 hours of driving ahead of us, and I was supposed to do most of it. I could barely keep my eyes open, so needless to say I did none of the driving. Yesterday I wanted to cut my head off, and today I’ll settle for any meds I can get my hands on. My head feels like its about to explode; I guess thats why words are escaping me at the moment. More to come when my head doesn’t feel like a balloon about to pop.
August 6, 2008
Under the Weather
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 6th, 2008 at 12:12 and tagged with Family, Health, Travel and posted in Furlough. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Under the Weather”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Both my schools in the Top 5! #MSU & #ASU! 🏀😊 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 5 days ago
- RT @TourGuideAaron: The Western Wall Menorah getting polished up for #Hanukkah https://t.co/DXL1iqu4cC 1 week ago
- RT @USCGJerusalem: 🚨Security Message for U.S. Citizens: We advise U.S. citizens in, or considering travel to, Jerusalem, the West Bank or G… 1 week ago
- And so it begins - multiple rockets just shot into southern Israel. 😳 1 week ago
- RT @LTCPeterLerner: Woke up to see that there were multiple reports of sirens sounding in southern #Israel. Appears that they were triggere… 1 week ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,899 hits