I’m in love……..
September 28, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28th, 2008 at 17:30 and tagged with Fashion, Jimmy Choo, Shoes and posted in A Few of My Favorite Things. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “Happy Feet”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @USWNT: W ⭐️ O ⭐️ R ⭐️L ⭐️ D C H A M P I O N S #OneNationOneTeam https://t.co/6JMJRTJ69b 2 months ago
- RT @IDF: The last 48 hours in Israel: 690 rockets fired from Gaza at Israeli civilians 240 Iron Dome Aerial Defense System interceptions… 4 months ago
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: 🚨200 rockets have been fired at #Israel from #Gaza this evening. Sirens are still sounding as we tweet this. https://t… 10 months ago
- RT @HilzFuld: The amount of restraint Israel has shown since leaving Gaza is 100% unparalleled. It’s enough. The government of Gaza has mad… 10 months ago
- RT @AviMayer: Paris. Toulouse. Brussels. Copenhagen. Jerusalem. Tel Aviv. Kansas City. And now Pittsburgh. Over the past decade, Jews have… 10 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,520 hits