I’m in love……..
September 28, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28th, 2008 at 17:30 and tagged with Fashion, Jimmy Choo, Shoes and posted in A Few of My Favorite Things. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “Happy Feet”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Hurricanes, earthquakes, devastations around the world. Our earth is crying out! 🌎 😢🙏 1 day ago
- RT @IsraeliPM: PM Netanyahu on @POTUS Trump's speech at #UNGA: In over 30 years in my experience w/ the UN I never heard a bolder or more c… 1 day ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: 5 Things This Self-Published Author Did to Sell Over 20,000 Books with Almost No Money | by @RobDircks https://t.co/Y3JI3… 1 day ago
- Wow! 😱 twitter.com/cnn/status/907… 1 week ago
- RT @KillarneyKnight: Miami downtown underwater 😵😵😵 #severeweather #HurricaneIrma #irma https://t.co/bXSTOfT9JI 1 week ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,756 hits