For some reason my kids from Brazil have been on my mind as of late. I absolutely loved them to death and I miss them so much. I think about them and wonder how they are doing, while at the same time trying not to face the fact that they are so much older and bigger now. I know we can’t live in the past, but I sometimes wish time wouldn’t fly by so fast.
October 4, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 4th, 2008 at 14:30 and tagged with Brasil, Children, Reflections and posted in A Few of My Favorite Things, Random Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Missing them”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 1 day ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 2 days ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 2 days ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 6 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,019 hits