Here’s my new ministry magnet. After many different looks and opinions, I finally decided to go with this one. If you would like me stuck to your fridge, let me know and my PR peeps will send you one. (translated: me and my mom) Hope you like!
October 9, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 9th, 2008 at 17:48 and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
13 responses to “Ministry Magnet”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Both my schools in the Top 5! #MSU & #ASU! 🏀😊 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 5 days ago
- RT @TourGuideAaron: The Western Wall Menorah getting polished up for #Hanukkah https://t.co/DXL1iqu4cC 1 week ago
- RT @USCGJerusalem: 🚨Security Message for U.S. Citizens: We advise U.S. citizens in, or considering travel to, Jerusalem, the West Bank or G… 1 week ago
- And so it begins - multiple rockets just shot into southern Israel. 😳 1 week ago
- RT @LTCPeterLerner: Woke up to see that there were multiple reports of sirens sounding in southern #Israel. Appears that they were triggere… 1 week ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,899 hits