So, I’ve been tagged by my friend in Botswana, Andrea. I have to now share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself…here I go.
1. I NEVER tell anyone my middle name for personal reasons, so if you know it consider yourself a really special person.
2. I have lived on 3 different continents…and will be 4 soon.
3. I actually prefer speaking in Portuguese over English. I don’t have many chances to speak it now, but I would in a heartbeat. (Sometimes I talk in port. to myself)
4. I have recently started watching Lipstick Jungle on NBC. I think this has now become my new guilty pleasure.
5. My secret job ambition is to be an undercover CIA agent (think Sydney Bristow).
6. If I could afford really good wigs, I would totally shave my head and go bald. Changing my hairstyle and look would be way too fun. Plus, not worrying about washing, conditioning, blow-drying, highlighting, etc. would be a dream come true.
7. My most favorite movie of all time is Star Wars (the original trilogy). I have probably seen those films more than 200 times. Yes, I’m a Star Wars Geek!