My Aunt sent me this video via email in memory of my cousin, Matt. He was only a couple months older than I am, but is now in heaven. He passed away unexpectedly when I was in Africa, so I was not able to attend the funeral; but I have thought about him often since that day. This video really is beautiful and the message is so true. Please take a minute to watch through it…you will be glad you did.
October 22, 2008
Make your dash count
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 at 09:45 and tagged with Family, Poems, Reflections, The Dash and posted in Random Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Make your dash count”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- This! 😂😂#GoTS7 twitter.com/badtzti/status… 1 hour ago
- My prayers are with you, #Barcelona! 😢🇪🇸🙏#TerroristAttack 3 days ago
- I don't know what's worse: newborn stage or teething. They both equal no sleep and crying (for both of us) #momlife #teethingbaby 👶🏻😬 5 days ago
- RT @DetroitRedWings: https://t.co/QmSmtdQPLa 1 week ago
- Well, @PSG_inside, mission accomplished. I am watching your game for the first time. #Neymar #PSG #NeymarParisien ⚽️ 🇫🇷 🇧🇷 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,727 hits