Only 10 more days till I leave for Israel! There is part of me that feels like I’ve been back in the states forever, and ready to leave; while there’s another part of me that screams…”yikes, only 10 more days!”
October 26, 2008
10 Days and Counting
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 26th, 2008 at 17:18 and tagged with Countdown and posted in Furlough. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “10 Days and Counting”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Not quite sure what's going on here, but my #1yearold has some explaining to do! 😂🦁🐘💖#SafariLove #momlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Elite 8! 💛🏀💙#GoBigBlue #Michigan twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 14 hours ago
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 4 days ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 5 days ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 5 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,020 hits