I feel like I’m home here. Like I can walk around the city and breathe in the air because I belong. Like the sounds and smells of the shops have been ingrained within me from the beginning of time. Like my feet fit into the grooves of the sidewalk as I trod along. I feel like I’m home here.
November 11, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 at 14:05 and tagged with City life, Home, Tel Aviv and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “selah”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- 😢😢 twitter.com/israelhatzolah… 2 days ago
- Becoming a Mother: 6 Months Later israelibliss.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/bec… #momlife #baby #motherhood 1 week ago
- Hilarious! "I don't know who that was." 🤣😂🤣😂 twitter.com/usatoday/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Traveling Alone with a Newborn: 10 Tips to Get You Through Your Adventure passportinhand.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/tra… #momlife #traveltips #travel #baby 2 weeks ago
- RT @Reuters: Blast kills 19 at UK Ariana Grande concert, police treating as 'terror' reut.rs/2qb9gmU https://t.co/yUmE9lV7y6 1 month ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,670 hits