Just a quick update to let everyone know that NBC (that’s right, the peacock station) came to the shelter today to do a segment about the work we are doing here in Tel Aviv. This is HUGE for the shelter and for future funding! They will be running the excerpt on the NBC website under the ‘Making a Difference’ section on Friday, then broadcasting it sometime in the future on the nightly news (we’re not sure when yet). I will link the segment as soon as its aired, but in the meantime…..WHOO-HOO!!! Get ready for my prime-time appearance!!! hehehe
November 18, 2008
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 at 13:11 and tagged with Making a Difference, NBC, News, Prostitution, Tel Aviv and posted in Lets Change our World. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “Quick note…”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @i24NEWS_EN: Israeli PM @netanyahu announces closures of all schools and universities, exempting kindergartens, across Israel amid effor… 2 weeks ago
- Soooo true! 🤦♀️☔️ twitter.com/TheMossadIL/st… 2 months ago
- Are you ready to Discover #Eilat? A Perfect destination for your next #familytravel adventure! #travel #RedSea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @DeathStarPR: Me watching a lone X-Wing fly towards the one small thermal exhaust port I never got around to covering. https://t.co/I1pB… 4 months ago
- Love this one! 🥰🥰#BabyYoda #TheMandelorian #StarWars twitter.com/starwars/statu… 4 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,643 hits