Today is the perfect day for drinking a hot cup of tea, catching up on my Patriarchs study, completing a couple of Hebrew lessons, taking a nap, and maybe watch a movie or two. Yep, its raining! As soon as we stepped outside after our Kehila finished, it began pouring down rain. Since its Shabbat there are no busses running anyway, so we got a taxi and headed back to the apartment (where I will hibernate for the rest of the day). Rainy days aren’t so bad, if you can stay home and avoid walking out in them 🙂
November 22, 2008
I’m hibernating for the rest of the day…
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 at 08:49 and tagged with Rainy days, Tel Aviv and posted in It's a Stay in Bed Day. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “I’m hibernating for the rest of the day…”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 1 day ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 2 days ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 2 days ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 6 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,014 hits