I am sitting here, watching the news on TV, with all the coverage of the Israeli ground troops entering Gaza as I type: not only on the Israeli channels, but literally EVERY news channel from all around the world. It’s starting to sink in that I am only 1 1/2 hours away from what is going on…
January 3, 2009
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 3rd, 2009 at 23:18 and tagged with Gaza, Hamas, Israel, News, War and posted in In the News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Reality Check”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- This! 😂😂#GoTS7 twitter.com/badtzti/status… 2 days ago
- My prayers are with you, #Barcelona! 😢🇪🇸🙏#TerroristAttack 6 days ago
- I don't know what's worse: newborn stage or teething. They both equal no sleep and crying (for both of us) #momlife #teethingbaby 👶🏻😬 1 week ago
- RT @DetroitRedWings: https://t.co/QmSmtdQPLa 1 week ago
- Well, @PSG_inside, mission accomplished. I am watching your game for the first time. #Neymar #PSG #NeymarParisien ⚽️ 🇫🇷 🇧🇷 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,733 hits