This was a song written by an Israeli musician about the war here with Gaza. The pictures and words are pretty powerful….
January 16, 2009
A Prayer Under Fire
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Friday, January 16th, 2009 at 10:25 and tagged with Gaza, Israel, Music, War and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “A Prayer Under Fire”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @IDF: The last 48 hours in Israel: 690 rockets fired from Gaza at Israeli civilians 240 Iron Dome Aerial Defense System interceptions… 1 month ago
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: 🚨200 rockets have been fired at #Israel from #Gaza this evening. Sirens are still sounding as we tweet this. https://t… 7 months ago
- RT @HilzFuld: The amount of restraint Israel has shown since leaving Gaza is 100% unparalleled. It’s enough. The government of Gaza has mad… 7 months ago
- RT @AviMayer: Paris. Toulouse. Brussels. Copenhagen. Jerusalem. Tel Aviv. Kansas City. And now Pittsburgh. Over the past decade, Jews have… 8 months ago
- RT @IdoDaniel: In Israel, this Shabbat started with a morning rocket barrage toward #Sderot by the Islamic Jihad, and ends with 8 people ki… 8 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,486 hits