Yesterday was our Ulpan Sader. Even though Pesach is not for another week or so, we celebrated it early in account that today was our last day. All the classes in the entire school came, and it ended up being almost 3 hours (ish!!!), which isn’t even long in sader-world. I took some pictures, but these two were my favorites….
March 30, 2009
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Monday, March 30th, 2009 at 16:25 and tagged with Israel, Jewish culture, Jewish traditions, Sader, Tel Aviv, Ulpan Gordon and posted in Life on the Outside. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Ulpan Sader”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Not quite sure what's going on here, but my #1yearold has some explaining to do! 😂🦁🐘💖#SafariLove #momlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Elite 8! 💛🏀💙#GoBigBlue #Michigan twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 14 hours ago
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 4 days ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 5 days ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 5 days ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,020 hits