And here I was wondering what I would do with all my extra matza from Pesach…..
April 18, 2009
Matza, Matza, Matza
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 18th, 2009 at 16:53 and tagged with Food, Jewish culture, Jewish traditions, Matza, Pesach and posted in Random Thoughts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Matza, Matza, Matza”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @i24NEWS_EN: Israeli PM @netanyahu announces closures of all schools and universities, exempting kindergartens, across Israel amid effor… 2 weeks ago
- Soooo true! 🤦♀️☔️ twitter.com/TheMossadIL/st… 2 months ago
- Are you ready to Discover #Eilat? A Perfect destination for your next #familytravel adventure! #travel #RedSea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @DeathStarPR: Me watching a lone X-Wing fly towards the one small thermal exhaust port I never got around to covering. https://t.co/I1pB… 4 months ago
- Love this one! 🥰🥰#BabyYoda #TheMandelorian #StarWars twitter.com/starwars/statu… 4 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,643 hits