Yesterday I was completely surprised shocked when I went on fb and saw that my mom had scanned some old pics from when I was little for my birthday. It was a wonderful shock, and I still can’t believe she pulled the whole thing off. Here is my dad, me, and my mom before the rest of the family made their appearance. I just love everything about this picture from the clothes, the hair, the quality of the photo and of course most of all, the 3 of us together!!!!
April 23, 2009
Capturing Moments: Summer/Fall of 1977
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 at 07:52 and tagged with Family, Memories, Photography, Pictures and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
10 responses to “Capturing Moments: Summer/Fall of 1977”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @RealRonHoward: Shooting a scene about desperate and dangerous times in the Galaxy https://t.co/AtNZPOkzFO 1 day ago
- Hurricanes, earthquakes, devastations around the world. Our earth is crying out! 🌎 😢🙏 5 days ago
- RT @IsraeliPM: PM Netanyahu on @POTUS Trump's speech at #UNGA: In over 30 years in my experience w/ the UN I never heard a bolder or more c… 5 days ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: 5 Things This Self-Published Author Did to Sell Over 20,000 Books with Almost No Money | by @RobDircks https://t.co/Y3JI3… 5 days ago
- Wow! 😱 twitter.com/cnn/status/907… 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,759 hits