July 15, 2009
Extreme Close Up
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 10:50 and tagged with Nature, Photographs, Pictures, Tiberius and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Extreme Close Up”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @jmurekatete: Never Forget. We have an obligation to remember. #YomHashoah, #HolocaustRemembranceDay https://t.co/xtO4vWct5D 6 hours ago
- @JayMinard thx, Jay! 😊 1 week ago
- Today the world lost a true musical genius. 😢 #Prince twitter.com/ap/status/7231… 1 week ago
- Love this! mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/… 2 weeks ago
- 😢😱😢 Bus explosion in #Jerusalem twitter.com/israelhatzolah… 2 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 79,878 hits