July 15, 2009
Extreme Close Up
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 10:50 and tagged with Nature, Photographs, Pictures, Tiberius and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Extreme Close Up”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- @JayMinard thanks! I'm trying. 😊 16 hours ago
- RT @StandWithUs: Hero of the day: apprehended the terrorist with an umbrella http://t.co/kVfxHNmHIb 17 hours ago
- @TuttleSinger so true! My husband just called me with that greeting after our 2 Raanana stabbings. 😢 19 hours ago
- 😢😢😢😢 twitter.com/toialerts/stat… 20 hours ago
- @itsRorita I said "the country". Learn how to read English please. 20 hours ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Yury on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Clarence on Yes… I did go to Be… Hannelore Hühne on Pula means rain Chris Lepsch on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Kat on Who am I? Yom Kippur in Israel… on Yom Kippur: The Day of Atoneme… Rebecca on Who am I? moweezle on Who am I? Joseph DuLaney on Who am I?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 79,004 hits