July 15, 2009
Extreme Close Up
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 10:50 and tagged with Nature, Photographs, Pictures, Tiberius and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Extreme Close Up”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Seriously, one of the best #volleyball matches I've ever seen, even though we lost! 🏐 #USAvITA #Rio2016 twitter.com/teamusa/status… 5 days ago
- Ok, my new favorite sport to watch is #Trampoline! Who knew jumping on your bed was the beginning of a journey to the #Olympics?!? 😜 1 week ago
- @1Salma11113 @AliKhaiwaas very sad that you have no idea of the truth. Syrians are slaughtered, not Palestinians - and not by Israelis. 😳 1 week ago
- RT @Annemarie57: #USAvSWE aftermath https://t.co/3OqnT4b88A 1 week ago
- Devastating loss tonight 😢😢🇺🇸 twitter.com/ussoccer_wnt/s… 1 week ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,083 hits