July 15, 2009
Extreme Close Up
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 at 10:50 and tagged with Nature, Photographs, Pictures, Tiberius and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Extreme Close Up”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- It's gonna be fantastic!! 😍 twitter.com/jtimberlake/st… 12 hours ago
- Toys surrounding her, but she's spent the past half hour playing with the cardboard tube our poster came in. 😳… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I love going to sleep and waking up with the sound of waves on the beach. I've missed this! #GreeceVacation 🌊 1 week ago
- Prayers for these victims families during this difficult time. 🙏#LasVagasShooting twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 2 weeks ago
- Prayers for Las Vegas and everyone at the Mandalay Bay concert. My ❤️ hurts for my country. 🙏🇺🇸#LasVegasShootings 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 80,813 hits