Thanks to everyone who donated money for the WII Fundraiser, the dream has become reality. I picked up the WII when I was over on the east side of the state earlier this week, so we decided that we just HAD to test it out before I take it back over with me. Here are some pics of us playing ping-pong and bowling… I can’t wait for the kids to start playing!!!
October 5, 2009
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Monday, October 5th, 2009 at 01:09 and tagged with Family, Games, Video games, WII and posted in Furlough. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
9 responses to “WII Testing”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Soooo true! 🤦♀️☔️ twitter.com/TheMossadIL/st… 1 month ago
- Are you ready to Discover #Eilat? A Perfect destination for your next #familytravel adventure! #travel #RedSea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @DeathStarPR: Me watching a lone X-Wing fly towards the one small thermal exhaust port I never got around to covering. https://t.co/I1pB… 2 months ago
- Love this one! 🥰🥰#BabyYoda #TheMandelorian #StarWars twitter.com/starwars/statu… 3 months ago
- Traveling around the holidays can be stressful, especially with kids! After my first trip alone with my 3mo. old, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,635 hits