The one thing that has been ringing true for me these past couple weeks is this:
I’m in way over my head.
It’s the scariest thing to feel, but its also the most beautiful.
Yes, beautiful. Because WHEN I come through it, I will be able to say with absolute honesty that it wasn’t me!
It was all Him!
There is no way I could do this all on my own. I’m in the midst of madness, and it is only going to get crazier.
- Learning 2 very difficult languages at the same time (Hebrew and Arabic)
- Taking classes for my Masters Degree
- Sudanese Ministry
- Planning the new youth center and all that it entails (which is a lot, I’m learning)
- Working on the ministry website
- Blogging (of course)
- AND just trying to breathe!!!
So, as you can see, I an in WAY over my head here….
Isn’t it just beautiful???