You have to look VERY closely at this picture to be able to pick anything out, but this so resembles my life as of now. This is the view from my window, looking down to the lot below. On the very left is the TV and crowded all around it are little heads of Sudanese men, watching. It is actually a Sudanese bar, and anytime there is a futbol (soccer) game on, they all gather and watch it. Its soooo African style: old couches, chairs, and tables, and junk all around, but no one caring at all. They blast the TV, and if I stand at the window I can see/hear play by play. Its comical is what it is. I apologize for the quality of the picture, but its a last minute IPhone pic. (and its very dark) hehehehe.
March 16, 2010
Capturing Moments: A comical view from my window
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 at 14:25 and tagged with Photos, Pictures, Soccer, Sudanese and posted in Capturing Moments. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 responses to “Capturing Moments: A comical view from my window”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Nooooo! 😢🏀💚 twitter.com/espn/status/97… 18 hours ago
- RT @marchmadness: A moment he'll never forget 〽️ #MarchMadness https://t.co/nwpMzCUvQh 1 day ago
- Go #Michigan!! 🏀💛💙🏀 twitter.com/marchmadness/s… 1 day ago
- RT @bigbangtheory: In loving memory of Stephen Hawking. It was an honor to have him on The #BigBangTheory. Thank you for inspiring us and t… 5 days ago
- #Netflix Dirty Money episode about the Canadian Maple Sugar Heist was the most boring yet fascinating episode. I co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,013 hits