This year’s world cup has left me disappointed and dismayed, seeing Brasil leave so early. I was expecting them to win it all, but I guess they will just have to pull out all the stops for 2014, when its on home turf. In order for some cheering up, I’m pulling out Brasil memories of better times. This was down in Cascavel, southern Brasil, where we took a group to do an English Camp. One night we went to Churrascaria for dinner and they had this wierd bull out in the parking lot. I think I was dared to climb up on it (don’t know why else I would) so here are the pics:
July 9, 2010
Friday Foto Flashback: 2004 Cascavel, Brasil: Riding the Bull
About Maureen Hochdorf
Writer. Editor. High Techi. Non-Profit Founder. Traveler. Sports Lover. Star Wars Fanatic. Tel Aviver. Michigander.... View all posts by Maureen Hochdorf
This entry was posted on Friday, July 9th, 2010 at 08:57 and tagged with Brazil, Bulls, Cascavel, Churrascaria, Memories, Photography, Pictures and posted in Friday Foto Flashback. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Friday Foto Flashback: 2004 Cascavel, Brasil: Riding the Bull”
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- 😱 twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/… 6 days ago
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: Now imagine that you care more about terrorizing someone else’s children than protecting your own children. That’s ex… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: IMAGINE: A mob of 20K people, throwing bombs & grenades, attempting to reach your home. The people of southern Israel… 2 weeks ago
- RT @facebook: If you've been logged out of your account and asked to sign back in, it’s because we've discovered a security issue and are t… 2 weeks ago
- Stay safe, Carolinas!! 🙏 twitter.com/ABC/status/104… 1 month ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,243 hits