I haven’t been blogging much lately on here, cuz I’ve been blogging a lot over on my ministry site, Shine International. It’s not that I don’t WANT to blog on my personal blog site, it’s just that it’s become easier to blog over on the Shine one.
Maybe it’s because writing about my personal life has become more complicated than it used to with all the craziness going on…. or maybe it’s because most of my personal life has been devoted to ministry life, and there’s more to say in that respect. Either/or, if you miss me or just want to know what I’m up to, you should subscribe to our Shine Blog, and you’ll get more of me than you ever wanted! (hehehehehehehe)
And just in case your curious, here’s some highlights from the last couple weeks:
- Went up to Haifa for 3 days to get out of Tel Aviv. Fabulous!
- Started playing Basketball every Monday Night with Refugee kids from my neighborhood. Fun!
- Returned to “room-mate less” status once again. Sad!
- In the process of switching majors at the university before the year begins. Frustrating!
- Preparing for Mexican Fiesta 2: The Sequel at my house this weekend. Yummy!
- Dreaming of Pumpkin Spice Latte’s and Fall Family Bliss. Always!
What’s your’s been looking like?