My Aunt sent me this video via email in memory of my cousin, Matt. He was only a couple months older than I am, but is now in heaven. He passed away unexpectedly when I was in Africa, so I was not able to attend the funeral; but I have thought about him often since that day. This video really is beautiful and the message is so true. Please take a minute to watch through it…you will be glad you did.
Tag Archives: The Dash
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Soooo true! 🤦♀️☔️ twitter.com/TheMossadIL/st… 1 month ago
- Are you ready to Discover #Eilat? A Perfect destination for your next #familytravel adventure! #travel #RedSea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @DeathStarPR: Me watching a lone X-Wing fly towards the one small thermal exhaust port I never got around to covering. https://t.co/I1pB… 2 months ago
- Love this one! 🥰🥰#BabyYoda #TheMandelorian #StarWars twitter.com/starwars/statu… 2 months ago
- Traveling around the holidays can be stressful, especially with kids! After my first trip alone with my 3mo. old, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,633 hits