The wait is over.
My bags are packed.
I’m on my way.
I’ve been waiting for this day for over a month now… as the anticipation has grown, so has the list of things I am looking forward to during my visit. My flight leaves today, and after 12 hours in Paris, I will continue my journey back home. Here is my Top 10 List for What I’m Looking Forward To Most:
10. Fall! The colors of the leaves, smell of the night, and a bit cooler weather (though not too cool, I hope!)
9. American Football! There’s nothing like college football games on a Saturday afternoon.
8. Mexican food! Enough said.
7. Speaking of food….The sequel of The Volcano Taco Eating Contest with Micheal, my nephew! I’m giving him another chance to redeem his loss from last year. (in case you missed it the first time around)
6. Riding my mom’s horses with her!
5. Not having ANY Hebrew classes for 3 weeks!
4. Taking LOOOOOONG, Hot showers! Not having to worry about the water crises and going beyond our limit.
3. Caribou Coffee! (or Starbucks as my backup)
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte’s! (or anything Pumpkin for that matter)
1. Spending time with my FAMILY! This is what I want MOST!