Tag Archives: Newsletters
This is my end of year newsletter….I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!! See you in 2008!!!
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- RT @IDF: The last 48 hours in Israel: 690 rockets fired from Gaza at Israeli civilians 240 Iron Dome Aerial Defense System interceptions… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: 🚨200 rockets have been fired at #Israel from #Gaza this evening. Sirens are still sounding as we tweet this. https://t… 6 months ago
- RT @HilzFuld: The amount of restraint Israel has shown since leaving Gaza is 100% unparalleled. It’s enough. The government of Gaza has mad… 6 months ago
- RT @AviMayer: Paris. Toulouse. Brussels. Copenhagen. Jerusalem. Tel Aviv. Kansas City. And now Pittsburgh. Over the past decade, Jews have… 7 months ago
- RT @IdoDaniel: In Israel, this Shabbat started with a morning rocket barrage toward #Sderot by the Islamic Jihad, and ends with 8 people ki… 7 months ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,465 hits