Tag Archives: Newsletters
This is my end of year newsletter….I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!! See you in 2008!!!
You can subscribe at the bottom of the page with the Subscribe RSS button.
- Are you ready to Discover #Eilat? A Perfect destination for your next #familytravel adventure! #travel #RedSea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DeathStarPR: Me watching a lone X-Wing fly towards the one small thermal exhaust port I never got around to covering. https://t.co/I1pB… 2 weeks ago
- Love this one! 🥰🥰#BabyYoda #TheMandelorian #StarWars twitter.com/starwars/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Traveling around the holidays can be stressful, especially with kids! After my first trip alone with my 3mo. old, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The first episode of #TheMandalorian was fantastic! And a baby yoda at the ending?!? Ecstatic, I am! 🤣 https://t.co/PTLfVdqRDq 1 month ago
Look who’s commenting…y aren’t u?
Popular topicsAnimals Arabic Beach Bible Birthday blogging Books Botswana Cape Town Chanukah Children Christmas Coffee Communication Culture Death Entertainment Family Fashion Food Friends Friendship Fun Furlough Games Gaza Health Hebrew Holidays Holocaust Homeless Israel Jaffa Jerusalem Jewish culture Jewish traditions languages Life Life on the Outside Love Memories Missions Music My Musings News Newsletters Pets Photography Pictures Prayer Public Transportation Random Thoughts Reading Reflections Refugees Relationships Religion Rhodes School Shoes South Africa Sports Star Wars Stress Sudanese Teaching Tel Aviv Thanksgiving TIA Transportation Travel TV War Weather Writing
- 81,594 hits